Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Event 3


So, for my event 3, i decided to go in a completely different direction than what I had been doing. Instead of doing something and documenting it, I decided to stage an event and photograph that since this way I would be able to control the event and I wouldn't have to worry about having to participate in it. We were told to have visually appealing pictures that were also interesting while at the same time telling a story. I felt like a murder was a fairly large event and it also provides for some very interesting images, so that is what i decided on. I spent a long time brainstorming and came up with a story of a wife being cheated on which leads to murder when she catches her husband. As cliche as this sounds, I thinks it turned out well and I really like the concept behind it. I really tried paying attention to framing and also the content in my picture and i think they came out really well.

No comments: